Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Friends & Family Events

To quote the Roots from their appearance on Yo Gabba Gabba, I Love my Family......my friends and family, that is!

I don't remember seeing so many friends & family coupons in the spring in past years but it seems as if everyone is having an event in March.  So - no picks this week, just tips.  Although a few of the events have already past, some good ones coming up are:

  • Bloomingdale's - March 30 - April 3 - 20% off
  • Last Call by Neiman Marcus - March 25 - March 28 - 30% off entire purchase (also applies on LastCall.com - use code FRIEND)
  • Off Saks - March 23 - March 29 - 30% off entire purchase
  •  Lucky Brand (online) -  March 21st -March 23  - 20% off almost everything
  • Lord & Taylor - now - March 28 - 20% off (use code SALE)
  • Trish McEvoy - 20% off (use code TMSPRING20)
  • C & C California (online) sign up and receive 25% off your next order (also, buy more save more, buy 4 items & get 40% off)
  • Stila Cosmetics (online) sign up and receive 20% off your next order
  • BCBG Outlet - March 24 - March 27 - 20% off your purchase
Also, I just noticed today that they now sell Club Monaco on Shopbop.  First, if you refer a friend to Shopbop.com you get a $25 credit in your account, so why not refer a friend!  Second, if you like Club Monaco you should def check out their store in Queens Center.  It is like a secret outlet because they always have huge sales!  I recently bought a beautiful leather belt there originally almost $100 for $15!

Let me know if there are any I am missing!

I wish I had a catch phrase to put here right now!  I will try and think of one for the next posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment